We’ve got two 3rd row tickets to David Sedaris on October 7th at Lisner Auditorium. And you can win them!
We’ve talked about this event featuring the author/orator/humorist David Sedaris before. These tickets are sold out to the public, and only a few remain for GWorld-card-carrying students. They’re selling online for up to $250, but you can get them for free.
1) Only our Facebook fans can win, so make sure to become a fan if you’re not already.
2) Leave a comment on this post telling us why you want to win.
3) Make sure to enter your real email address when you’re filling out the comment form (that’s how we’ll contact you.) No need to put your email address in the actual comment though.
4) The competition ends Wednesday, September 30th, at 5pm (est)
5) We’ll announce a randomly selected (and facebook-fan confirmed) winner on Friday, October 2nd.
Remember, you can only enter once, so no need to comment again and again. Also, all new commenters need to be approved before their comment will appear (spam control!), so if this is your first time doing it with us, be patient. It can take some time for us to get to it and hit “approve.”
UPDATE: To be clear, the winner will be selected randomly. As in, every person who enters gets assigned a number and then we’ll use a random number generator to pick one. (We’ll do our best to remove all duplicate entries.) If that person has followed our rules and is a fan on Facebook, we’ll contact them via the email address provided and will work out how they’d like to receive their tickets (mail or in person.) The winner gets both tickets. Otherwise it would be like winning a blind date to David Sedaris, courtesy of FoBoBlo. Which would just be weird.