Guys there’s so much to do this weekend! It’s going to be so sunny! Oh…wait, your professor is actually holding his make up Thursday class tomorrow? That blows.
- It’s Emily’s Last Recess Show! And the last receSs show of the year! At midnight! In the Continental Ballroom! [Facebook]
- There is also the epically named Balance show, This is It, tonight in Betts’ Theatre at 8. The ballet show is free. [Facebook]
- It’s FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! Go to your local comic book shop (I frequent Big Planet Comics (3145 Dumbarton St. NW) in Georgetown) for some free comics. Really! [Washington City Paper]
- I’m assuming there will be some kind of May Day march for immigration reform at some point on Saturday, but the only info I can find online is here: [Find-A-March]
- Capital Funk, one of GWU’s most popular dance troops, has a show at Lisner Auditorium at 7:30 pm. Student tickets are $15. [Ticketing]
- At 4 pm, you can take a curated tour of the 2010 Outdoor Foggy Bottom Sculpture Exhibit. It starts on I & New Hampshire NW. Free!
- The 2010 Kennedy Center Spring Gala, A Man for All Seasons: A Centennial Celebration of Roger L. Stevens, is being hosted by Liza Minnelli. Do you need to know anything beyond that? [Ticketing/Info]