This week in FoBo: an earthquake hits DC, TEDWomen announced, a dumb video, GGW on metro changes, bad cops, and good deals.
- I’m kind of sad I slept through the earthquake this morning.
- TED announced a conference on women will be held in Foggy Bottom at the United States Institute of Peace. We love TED and Amanda Hess.
- I don’t know why this Youtube video is called “Foggy Bottom Cat Show,” but you all are well aware of my affinity for stupid videos so … here it is.
- Greater Greater Washington does a great job explaining that the “Blue Line Realignment” is really just a Yellow and Orange line service increase.
- Stories of police who harass photographers always get me riled up, even when they take place on the border of G-Town and FoBo.
- Woah! I didn’t know you could get all these great deals (PDF) with a $15 FBA membership!