Okay, not all of this stuff is in Foggy Bottom, but it is all pretty neat. Let us know if you have other events we should be promo-ing!
- Know Fashion DC is tonight! Cocktails, music, and a runway all combine for a super hip evening.
- Truckapalooza is at GWU tomorrow! Between 20th & 21st on H St NW, from 11 am to 2 pm, over 20 food trucks will be dishing up delicious meals straight to your waiting hands. Trucks in attendance include CapMac, Red Hook Lobster Pound, Sweetz Cheesecake, The Orange Cow, STIX, Cajunators, Stella*s PopKern, and more. WRGW will also have opportunities to win tickets to Wiz Khalifa and Miike Snow.
- Hirshhorn Afterhours has it’s autumn iteration on Friday night. They currently have a pretty amazing Ai Weiwei exhibit along with a great Barbara Kruger installation. See our reviews of previous Afterhours here & here. Tickets are $25, more information at their tumblr.
Saturday & Sunday
- This is the last weekend of the Maryland Renascence Festival! This is my recommendation for the weekend because everyone knows the Ren Fest is amazing.
- The GWU Department of Theater and Dance’s production of Almost, Maine, opens on Thursday and closes Sunday. Tickets are $10 for students.